Soundcloud is designed in Berlin in the year 2008 by Swedish Sound designer Ljung and artist Wahlforss. This was created to allow musicians to share music through a social networking platform. Later it changed in many aspects and mostly used as an Online downloader. Soundcloud has become very successful among the mass.
Soundcloud downloader Online is a very simple and primary online tool. It is capable of downloading any kind of music or soundtrack from Soundcloud. Accessing the Soundcloud downloader Online tool is quite easy, and the user gets a high-quality mp3 version for any soundtrack. Above all, it is free to use the tool online. The users only have to follow specific steps to accomplish the task of downloading the soundtrack:
- Go to the page from where you want to download the track
- Copy the page link
- Come to the Soundcloud downloader Online page
- Paste the link that you have copied in the URL field
- Press the download button; the rest of the task will be done by the Soundcloud downloader Online Tool itself.
F.A.Q About Soundcloud Downloader Online tool
Q: 1) Can Soundcloud tracks be converted to the mp3 track?
Ans: Yes, it is capable of doing so. The user needs to paste a song or video URL. The software will download the Soundcloud or YouTube video on the server. The video or soundtrack will be automatically converted. Then the user will get access to download the converted file from there. Many users use this tool to convert Soundcloud and YouTube videos to mp3 files, but this software is capable of providing other services as well.
Q: 2) what are the different ways to download from Soundcloud?
Ans: Soundcloud serves as a social media platform. The user can download, upload, record songs from this site and share them with others. Most of the songs can directly be downloaded from the sites, but in some cases, the user needs to use other ways to get the song of their choice. In this case, the user can use built-in tools in chrome, Firefox, or Safari. An extension of Firefox is also available for this purpose, though there are other websites to help you in this process.
Now follow these few simple steps to download songs from Soundcloud using Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- These browsers let you access the developer tools so that you can find the file on the Soundcloud page. The fact that the user must know that using this method will result in downloading a file that is 128 kbps. It may be low in quality than the original one.
- Now open the developer tool. Press the F12 button (in windows). You can then see any of the three browsers.
- You will see a “network” tab on the top left corner of your developer tools frame. Press it.
- Reload the song of your choice. The network tab immediately resets.
- Check if the song is playing.
- Sort the page by the ‘Size’ column. The file will automatically show up on the top, as this will be the most extensive file in the page.
- Open the file in a new tab.
- The song will begin to play immediately.
Q: 3) How can we use Soundcloud offline?
Ans: You can create a playlist for listening to songs offline. To create an individual playlist, open the playlist and click to save the offline button. There you will see many tracks are available for saving in offline listening. In iOS, you will find it on the bottom of your screen, and in Android, it will appear on the drop-down menu. You can enjoy the songs offline without paying for it.
Q: 4) Is ‘Soundcloud Go’ another application?
Ans: No, absolutely not. It is the same old Soundcloud. But the Soundcloud has introduced some new features in Soundcloud Go. It has an expanded catalog of tracks that are new to the platform, new and up grated functionality. And this is payable.
Q: 5) Is Soundcloud free or chargeable?
Ans: yes, it is free of cost. No hidden charges are applicable. It is an online audio distribution social platform based in Berlin, Germany. It enables its users to record, upload, download, and share the audio tracks.
In February 2017, Soundcloud launched a new service named Soundcloud Go; this will allow the subscribers to cut ads and listen to the music offline for $ 5 per month. These charges are applicable from 2017onwards till now.