Social Share Checker
If you are a blogger, webmaster, or entrepreneur, you probably know the importance of getting a new audience to your blog. The audience is crucial for any web business to sustain and grow. There are two significant ways by which you can get a new audience to your site, one is through search engines, and another is through social media.
Now, you know that you can moderate and track search engine rankings by using keyword tracker tools that monitor SERP of your site, and you can thereby devise new strategies to improve that position. But how would you access the popularity of your website on social media?
Simple, you can take the help of this online tool known as Social Share Checker.
Social Stats Checker gives you thorough information about your site’s popularity and strength on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest by gathering the stats like shares, tweets, plus ones and pins, respectively.
Contrary to other tools available in the market, this tool goes the extra mile and gets you the information about Stumble Upon and LinkedIn, which are both critical in their own respective ways. Let’s see how you can use this tool to assess your site’s presence on Social media:
How to use Social Share Checker
Using this tool is pretty simple, follow the steps below:
- Enter the website URL, which you need to analyze the social media presence.
- Fill in the simple captcha. It is in place to keep bots and scripts from crashing our servers with too many requests.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Breaking down the data returned by the Social Share Checker tool
Well, unlike the other data-rich tools we have at your disposal. This tool simply returns the social shares count of popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Stumble Upon, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. You can use the data and improve your presence on platforms your website is poorly performing.
How to improve your social media presence
- First of all, write content that complements your niche audience. Great content gets shared automatically without any external interference from the administrator.
- Make sure you add attractive share buttons on top as well as the bottom of your webpage and make it easy for people to share your content with their connections and family.
- Consider organizing a giveaway for products related to your niche and ask visitors to share it to gain one entry. Rafflecopter is the best tool for organizing a giveaway and attracting a large number of new audiences.
- Analyze your audience’s time zone and consider scheduling the new posts in the time where your audience will be free to read your blogs (which probably will be early morning or in the evening)
Now that you guys know the importance of social media and the impact that it can have on your site and possible sales, I want you guys to go ahead and check your site’s social media presence with the tool above and improve it and develop your brand.