Find My Facebook ID
When you sign up for a Facebook account, Facebook gives your profile an ID no. Then Facebook will instruct you to create your custom user name that will be displayed on your Facebook page and in your page'' URL address. You can always see your Facebook page ID whenever you visit the Facebook page. Still, if you need to find your Facebook profile ID, then you can make use of a free Facebook app to see what it is!
Find My Facebook ID Number
You have to follow a few simple steps, and you will discover your Facebook page ID. Here are the steps below:
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click "Page/Group" from the top menu bar to visit your Facebook page
- Copy and paste the Page/Group URL into the box of Find My Facebook ID Number.
- Here the Sample of Facebook page URL:
Find Your Facebook ID Number
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click the Profile tab after you Login to your Facebook account.
- Copy and paste the URL of your Facebook Profile to the Find My Facebook ID Number box tool.
Facebook allows your business to connect to the rest of the world. The site offers business pages for that purpose. Facebook assigns a numerical identity to the business pages, but if you want to have a user-friendly URL for your business page, then there is a way to have it.
- Navigate to Facebook on your internet browser
- Sign in and go to the business page whose ID you want to change
- Click on the "edit page" option
- Click on the "update info"
- Click "create a username for this page?"
- Type the username you want to use in the space provided
- Check "availability" to check whether the name is not available anymore.
- Click "confirm "to save your changes.
The web address will instantly show your changed ID.
Convert Facebook Page URL
A URL is a web site address. Similarly, your Facebook page URL determines the location for your Facebook page. Just look at your browser's top to find your unique page URL for your Facebook page. When you add a social media button to your emails, you have to edit them to insert a social media URL. Then the button can perform the task of taking directly to the Facebook page after clicking it once.
Had you previously chosen a custom URL for your Facebook page, but now you wish to have a different name for your business page? Then you can change it. Facebook has now given the power to the page admin to turn the page's URL but wait a second. You can change the page URL as per present norms, but provided you are doing it only for one time.
To make the change, you have to go to the admin panel of your page and then follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, choose "edit page"
- Then click on "update info."
- Choose "basic information."
- Then go to "change username."
Things to be noted
- As you can change it only for once, please be careful in choosing your page name. You must select something that best reflects your business, and people can easily find you out on Facebook.
- Username is single-use, which means you can only use it onetime and cannot create another account for the same username, nor anybody else would be able to do so.
- Facebook does not consider punctuation or is not case sensitive; therefore, ABCD_EF is similar to ab cd ef.
- Once you have changed your URL the old name will not work anymore
- You cannot claim a username someone else has been using
- Your username should be as close as possible to your actual name or your business name ( in case of business page)or the name of the person to whom the page belongs
- Usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters (a-z and 0-9) or a period (.)
- Period and capitalization not counted as the part of a username
- Username must be at least five characters long
- Username cannot contain the generic term
- Your username must adhere to the Facebook Statement of rights and responsible source.
Does Find My Facebook ID Number Important?
As you could tell, the Find My Facebook Id Number is to convert any URL of Profiles or group/pages into ID number, to webmasters or bloggers, the Facebook ID is very important for Social Integration Plugins, such as "Like Buttons" and "Like Box", for some reasons, Facebook make the users very hard to find their own ID, that the reason why Find My Facebook Id Number is present now, just by Copying and Paste the URL into Find my Facebook ID box you will be able to know what is your Facebook ID number.