Check Website Available
If you would like to make an online presence, then having a brand name is essential, and it is your responsibility to maintain that brand name and to make sure that nobody mis-uses your brand name in order to lure your customers into doppelganger websites which look similar to your leading site.
This type of bad practice is known as Cyber Squatting, where squatters keep an eye on the top-level domain extensions of famous brands and register them at a nominal fee and in turn, mail the brand owner to pay up huge sums in order to get hold of their brand name’s TLD extension.
That’s why you need to register the most popular extensions of your brand names so that you won’t give any chance to cyber squatters to lure you into paying money to protect your brand’s integrity. You also need to register a trademark for your brand name so that you can legally claim the domain name which was registered in order to defame your brand.
The question is: How would you Check if Website Domain is Available for your brand in which you can register easily and safeguard your brand name?
We have a tool crafted just for you. It will save you a lot of time since you only need to make a list of extensions along with your domain name (up to 20 names per shot) and submit it to the tool and wait for it to evaluate the results. Let us show you how you can use the Bulk Check Website Domain Availablity tool:
How to Check if Website Domain is Available?
Using Check if Website Domain is Available tool is pretty simple, follow the steps below:
- First of all, research a bit for the popular domain name extensions. We suggest you go for .com .net .org .in .co.uk .co and other country-specific brands from where your site receives the highest amount of traffic.
- Once you are done, enter your brand name, followed by the extensions which you have researched in the step above. For example, if your brand name is facebook and extension is .com, you need to enter http://facebook.com in the tool. Do this for all the extensions and add them one line each.
- Enter the recently published or updated article URL in its respective field.
- Fill in the simple captcha. It is in place to keep bots and scripts from crashing our servers with too many requests.
- Click on the “Submit” button for the Domain Info tool to show the results.
The beauty of this Domain Info tool is that you can not only get to know the domain names which are available for registrations related to your brand but also get to know the WHOIS details of those domains which are already registered and you can use those details to contact the buyer and hopefully negotiate to get that domain for your brand.
Now that you know how to use Domain Info tool, you can protect your brand integrity and prevent cyber squatters from ruining your brand image and save yourself from spending hundreds of dollars in buying those domain names from those squatters.