Latest News & Update
- 29 August 2018, After thinking for a while, we decide to move back to our old domain freedirectorywebsites.com.
- 9 July 2018, while remodeling the Pagination page for each list, I also made some change and get rid of 'Grammatical Error' in some article body, Hoping it will able to improve this site quality a bit. Please Let Me know if you find any grammatical errors.
- 5 July 2018, Moz Free API plan only allows the user to make a request every 10 seconds and 1000 rows per month, while our list has thousands of sites for now and will the number will grow by time, we feel the Free API plan doesn't meet our demand with less quota per month. It will take so much time to update every DA table (10 seconds per row) in our lists. So we decided to remove it, You must understand we don't have money to use Moz Paid API plan, or any other Paid API plan.
- 9 - 10 June 2018: We know the page speed is one of an essential factor for SEO, We decide to move our shared hosting to VPS hosting which support PHP 7, MySQLi, and much faster than before.
- 6 December 2019: We complete our remodeling, re-structure, and testing our Local Directories Page.
- 5 December 2019: We upgrade, remodeling, and re-structure all of our Lists.
- 28 November 2019: Fixing the grammar and rewrite all the articles.
- 29 August 2018: We are starting to moving back again to freedirectorywebsites.com.
- 9 July 2018, Remodeling PHP Output for every Pagination Page in the list.
- 5 July 2018, We had removed DA (Domain Authority) tables from our files, while Bulk DA SEO Tool is still there because that DA tables in our list often show '0' results, and we feel this doesn't match up with our demand. We understand this because we only use the Free API plan that provided by Moz, that free API plan only allows us to call 10 seconds per request and 1k API rows per month. Sorry.
- 4 July 2018. As parent and child category problem solved for better user experiences, we'll add the number in parent categories for additional information about how many child categories under thus parent category we'll add a number at parent category. Both a and b updates will happen soon.
- 4 July 2018. A Sub Sites List will place into the separate list as parent and child category, for example: Search Engines List as parent category and Search Engine URL Submission as child category under Search Engines List.
- 20 June 2018: We are updating our PHP script (PHP 7 compatible) for each page in this site while upgrading the PHP script, we also re-check each listing in every database we have.
- 10 June 2018: We had upgraded our PHP version from 5.x to PHP 7, Upgraded our MySQL database to MySQLi, and still on test.
- 9 June 2018: We are moving from old Shared Hosting to VPS hosting for better experiences.
- 8 June 2018: We are moving from the old domain (freedirectorywebsites.com) to the brand new domain (fwdindex.com).