Social Media Sites List
Internet and social media websites have come a long way and made it possible for people in various parts of the world to know more about likeminded people and make connections with them. Not only that, social media has made us close with our loved ones, friends, and relatives, and we can also video-chat with them like they are sitting in front of us.
Social Media Websites Empowering The Business
If you are a blogger or a webmaster, then social media is a lucrative opportunity for you to gains loads of visitors and new readership. You need to create a fan page and start posting content targeting a selected or a large group of audiences based on demographics or interests, and you will be able to see the flow of traffic from social media to your blog in no time.
Besides, social media websites engagement is one of the factors which Google uses to evaluate our rankings on its search engine. The number of social likes and shares on your particular article, the more authority and traffic gains you can notice on your site.
Now, who doesn’t know Facebook and Twitter? They are the most popular social media sites to date. Google Plus is trying hard to fit in, but let’s face the facts, it is not as popular as Facebook or twitter but still a good competitor.
Tips to gain more audience through Social Media Websites
- The first and foremost thing is to make your website brand-able by getting a custom logo and a beautiful design. Since there are no bots but real human beings involved, your site will tend to get more shares if the model is clean and navigation is excellent.
- Make a note of the social media websites that are strictly related to the niche you are working on. For example: If you have a wallpaper site, then Instagram and Pinterest are the ones you should be targeting. That doesn’t mean you should avoid Facebook and other giants since they contain the majority of traffic.
- While creating your page on these social media platforms, make sure you include proper description, call to action phrases, and your website URL in the description so that intrigued visitors may get to visit your site.
- Never ignore your fan page. Be sure to reply to the comments which deserve your attention or the private messages which you receive on your page. An engaging page goes a long way in social media.
- Last but not least, you can consider advertising on social media platforms. It may not work for you that well if you are a first-timer, but there is a first time for everything.
I hope these tips above will help you gain new readership from social media and improve your overall website success rate.